Our commercial kitchens feature the following:
- Six prep stations
- Freestanding refrigerators and freezers
- Stainless steel counters
- Double convection ovens
- Four or six burner stoves
- Stainless steel three compartment sinks
- Pressurized dish washers
- Commercial size mixers
- WiFi - FREE Wireless Internet
In addition, we also offer a demonstration kitchen and banquet room that will accommodate up to 50 people!
- Kitchens that are Health Department licensed and designed for small retail food related businesses needing part-time commercial space.
- Kitchens to start or expand your food related business without the huge expense involved in building and equipping your own commercial kitchen.
- Kitchens that offer short-term or long-term part-time usage---and private use during your own designated hours.
- Kitchens where you can teach cooking classes, test recipes for your new restaurant, make your product to sell at Farmer's Markets, do set-schedule catering, and more!
We will also feature a retail store where you, our co-op chefs, can sell your goods to the public. In addition, we will offer many kitchen items for sale - including state-of-the-art utensils and kitchen supplies, as well as gourmet foods and gift items.